I had another conversation this week-end about bio, organic food, social media etc.
My other thought (so as you can, I only thought 2 times this week-end) is:
- for food, we have bio-label, certifications, energy-friendly brands, norms etc.
- and for “buzz” and digital influence, we mostly talk about “organic search results”, organic buzz…
My point is: as we have better and healthier food that are said to be “bio”, aren’t organic search results the best and most relevant contents we’re looking for?
Best and most relevant because:
- we can trust them because other people told us they were good
- they have more chance to be commented than other results because they focus more attention (vertuous loop?)
- that are kinds of information that are better in the long-term: they stay longer on first pages of results, so they can be more probably discussed, extended etc.
So Google, Delicious etc could be this “bio”-certification for information.
What do you think?