The idea is that the band is going to organise live concerts in fans’ houses, if they own a blog. So as this marketing but cultural campaign is very relevant:
- it builds a deep relationship between the fans, their friends and the band
- it values the blogger (it’s happening in my own house!!!)
- the blogger is a kind of point of entry between the band and the networks he owns
- it generates attention (why not in MY apartment?)
- it leverages a deep word-of-mouth in real life but thanks to social-media as accelerators
Great project from my point of view.
And guess what: they play in my place tomorrow evening!